Thursday, January 31, 2013

If I were a French Girl

VINTAGE Top
Skirt from VEVA DEELUXE
CENTROPELLE Shoes
VOLCOM Beret
Satchel from VENICE
Eyewear from PROOPTICALS

It's hard to explain why the image of a french girl is so alluring. The get up isn't complicated at all. A simple top and skirt, or maybe some black and white stripes, and of course the classic beret are enough to channel the sophisticated Parisienne. I suppose that is what you mean by effortlessly chic.

I hope you won't get the notion of pretentiousness from today's look. I'm not implying that I wish I was born a French girl; nor do I favor it over the classic Filipina's look :P ! I'm always an advocate of Asian Fashion at heart. Still, style is all about having fun with expressing yourself, right? 

Before I say good night, I wanted to share this picture with you guys! With me in this picture is my yaya (nanny)! I know, I know...you're probably thinking I'm too old to have one haha! BUT I'M NOT! Hahaha! Kidding aside, I just wanted to show her off to you guys because she's is absolutely amazing! And this photo pretty much encompasses how close we are. She's a second mother to me and one of my best friends.  

To all you guys who love their yayas, give a shout out! Show them off on your blogs too and lemme know! I'd love to hear about them :)

Hope you liked today's outfit! 

You can hype me on lookbook.nu


Photo credits to Irvinne Redor
Ciao readers :)


12 comments:

  1. so great. love your style

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/sentimental-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee yourrr style! And those shoes are stunning <3

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The part about your yaya is so heartwarming! <3 And you have the loveliest outfits forever! :)

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww glad you appreciated this post :)

      Delete
  5. I love the print of your skirt! It's so cute that you are so close to your nanny! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to! :) Yup, we're really close :) Thanks dear

      Delete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!