Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feline

ZARA Cardigan
DIY shorts
Knit top from CHICNOVA
CENTROPELLE Platforms
NAVA Floppy hat

Hello everyone! Here's another blog post :)

This look was all about having one focal point. Everything in this outfit is plain and basic except for my leopard print cardigan (obviously). True, animal print has been overused this past year. It doesn't mean we can't wear it anymore though. In my opinion, animal print has already become a staple in every fashionista's closet. No, we don't need animal print suits to match our animal print pants, and animal print shirts, and animal print accessories...Still, I think it makes sense to have at least one of these in your closet. I have to admit that it easily makes a boring outfit more interesting in an instant. Plus, animal prints are mostly based on neutral colors (unless of course you get one of those neon versions of the trend). So if you want to get noticed, without being too flashy, animal print might be just  the thing for you :)

That's the look for today :) I hope you liked it! 
So,What's your favorite animal-print? Leopard spots? Zebra stripes? Snakeskin? Let me know :P 

You can hype this on lookbook.nu


Photo credits to Irvinne Redor

Don't forget to follow me on 

Ciao readers :)

13 comments:

  1. Love your photos! And style <3


    www.katvaldez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! <3 Your hat's so elegant!

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies
    PS, Join my blog anniversary giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of animal prints but I thought I should give it a try. Anyhow, you always look gorgeous in your outfit! Keep inspiring :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorg! Your first photo has to be my favorite :) And I believe we have the same shoes. I love them but they're heavy :( Oh well, some sacrifices have to be made for fashion. Haha

    xx Megann / STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love this outfit <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥



    PS:
    You can also join my ongoing INTERNATIONAL giveaway HERE? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all animal prints. Cute look. Love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great outfit, so inspiring

    http://www.ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-quarantine.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all you photos esp your close-up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love all your looks! Keep posting, you inspire me and a lot of other people too! Godbless! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so beautiful here =)
    that lipstick color looks perfect on you !
    amazing outfit as well, dear.. ^^
    xx

    visit my blog sometimes..
    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your leopard print cardigan, leopard print would have to be one of my favourite animal prints! Though I'm not sure if I have the courage to wear the look just yet haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sweater! You are right every fashionista has made an animal print a staple, It's a must! Great photos and great blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!