Monday, January 7, 2013

Circles

Top from O-MIGHTY
H&M Shorts
DIY Vest
CENTROPELLE Platforms
Shades from ROMWE

Hello everyone! Just a quick outfit post for today. I'm on my study break right now, because I'm going crazy preparing for my pathology and obstetrics tests tomorrow. To make it worse, I've been really sleepy this whole day, and all these handouts aren't helping :-/ Maybe a few minutes creating this post can give my brain a breather :)

Anyway about this look, I thought I'd celebrate the first week of 2013 with some polka dots. Hopefully the saying is true and  it does bring me good luck! I paired this neon polka dot top from O-Mighty.com with my black leather shorts to neutralize the brightness. Then I added my DIY vest, platforms and accessories to make it more fun

When was the last time you wore polka dots? Tell me what you think about this look! I'd love to know :)

You can HYPE this on Lookbook.nu


Photo credits to Irvinne Redor

Don't forget to follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER
and on INSTAGRAM
                                

Ciao readers :)


7 comments:

  1. How you are able to pull off this look is beyond me! You are gorgeous, Aileen! :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots top looks great with your leather shorts! Good luck with your tests tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! The bright yellow polka dots are so cute!!!


    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bright polka dots looks so adorable!
    you look so chic Aileen.

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit!! you look beautiful!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starting the new year with polka dots sounds like a great idea. Nice outfit :]
    Good luck with all your tests. It sucks when you're sleepy but have to look at drowse-inducing papers, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!