Monday, January 14, 2013

Chillin'

TOPS & TOTES Top
DIY Shorts
Budapest Flats from HEBE MANILA
Sunglasses from ROMWE

Hi guys! Here's another delayed outfit post. Despite the title, I am anything but "chillin'" today. I'm actually just taking a few minutes away from studying for pharmacology. I figured I might as well create this post since it's long been up on lookbook.nu already.

Anyway, as you see, it's the perfect chill outfit. Just a simple shirt-shorts look; No heels, but with a unique pair of flats from Hebe Manila; Fun sunnies and the braided headband to make"letting your hair down" more interesting. I'd give anything for exam week to fast forward, and to revert to this relaxed state of mind. Sigh...here's to less stressful days :)

That's all the time I have for today. Hopefully before I know it, I'll be back blogging :) Hope you like this easy and casual look! See ya!

You can hype this on lookbook.nu


Photo credits to Irvinne Redor

Don't forget to follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER
and on INSTAGRAM
                                

Ciao readers :)


8 comments:

  1. you look so nice and seems like you had fun :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/laurensia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love your style! Your shoes are really cool. I love the design! Good luck with what you're studying for :)

    xx Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious. How do you balance studies and fashion blogging? Nice boho outfit btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of the shoes are so unique! Good luck with your studies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fist off I loveeeeeeeee your sunglasses! This is such a me outfit :D I loveee your shoes as welll :D


    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Pretty. Love d outfit plus d shades ^^

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!