Saturday, April 21, 2012

Golden Touch


One thing I love about Europe is that there's a scenic view everywhere you turn! This shoot was held at the Residence of the Philippine Ambassador in Budapest, Hungary :) I absolutely loved her front yard! It was perfect for a spring-y photo shoot. Had I known, I would have worn something else hehe :P Still, the blush and neutral tones turned out to be a good contrast against the greens and yellows :)

People are People Skirt; Sheer top from Romwe; Rings from Bedazzle

I absolutely love this top because of its details. It's sheer and has sequined linings! This top simply screams "Pretty!" :) 



I added these statement rings from Cat Limson of Bedazzle accessories for accents :)

If you don't mind, I'd also like to share these next two pictures with you guys


In the picture above are Ave and Glacey. Ave is our production staff for this tour and he took my photos for this shoot. On the right is Glacey, one of my friends from the glee club. She's also a talented makeup artist who has just started her blog! You should check out their sites and photos if you have the time :)


Photo credits to Ave Royd Santiago and editing by yours truly :)

By the way, this post is kind of a fast forward. I've skipped a few entries from Munich and Vienna. I'll get to that in my next posts. I just haven't gotten my pictures from my friend's camera yet! Hope you'll still watch out for that

In the meantime, you can hype this on Lookbook.nu

34 comments:

  1. such a pretty blouse! I really like the partial glitter collars!
    xo, Tina
    www.tinacious.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You look so gorgeous + i love your hair! <333

    The Damsel in a Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous outfit, the blouse is especially nice!

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold detail on the collar very cute!!!!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your feminin outfit!pretty!

    http://thejuliettem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small world! Royd is actually my friend! Lovely photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ava! Wow! That's nice to know :) I'll tell him when I see him again

      Delete
  7. I'm happy your enjoying your stay there Aie. :) My boyfriend also went on a Europe trip and he has all the great words to say about the place. You look gorgeous as always. :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melai :) Yes, Europe is gorgeous! Dapat next time, sama ka sa boyfriend mo :P

      Delete
  8. you look gorgeous as always!!!:) what camera are you using? ganda ng photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aisa :) Thank youu! :) I'm using a Canon 550, with my kit lens :)

      Delete
  9. such a wonderful look! love the color tones! xx

    http://shesingsndrinks.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with this outfit!
    Love the sequin detail on the collar of your shirt gives it the extra edge!
    You look so beautiful in these photos, you have such glorious locks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sophisticated outfit!! love it!! =)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning...<3

    nice to find your blog..:D
    following you..mind to follow back my blog dear!Thank you so much..^^

    http://chocoandpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors <3 These colors are always the best friend of gold

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this outfit! The colors are so calm, and the rings are beautiful :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look beautiful! all your jewelry are stunning!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!