Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ateneo College Glee Club's 2012 EUROPEAN TOUR

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out of touch for quite some time. Geez...I missed so much in the blogging world. I don't even know where to begin!

A year ago, I was given the privilege to travel around Europe to do what I love doing (which is singing, of course), with the people I love. And just when I thought I couldn't ask for more, here I am again, miles away from home, sharing our music to people all over the world. Truly music is such an inspiration in my life. I just can't push it away despite every other priority that has added to my list in the past year.

Last 2011, we qualified to join one of the most prestigious competitions in the choral world, the European Grand Prix. Truly it is a great honor for us as Filipinos. Right now, there's a mix of joy, excitement, anxiety, pressure and pride all at the same time.

Well I know this is a fashion blog. So I won't be narrating much about my life as a tourist here in Europe. As usual, I'll be documenting my suitcase's-worth of outfits. But of course, I won't mind sharing some pictures of the places I'll be visiting.

With that, I'll end this post. Sorry if I won't get to update you guys regularly, but I do hope I get to blog very soon!

Ciao for now readers! Watch out for my posts :)

1 comment:

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!