Monday, September 20, 2010

Dear Blog...

Dear blog...dear bloggers...I have been-will be on a blogging hiatus for a week more or so :( School is draining me (physics and parasitology especially) I find myself in no mood and with no time to take pictures, retell my day's stories and ponder about the happenings in my life. I feel so trapped in academics. I haven't even been able to update my chictopia and lookbook accounts :( That's really just so sad!!! I feel terrible about it :( Hopefully this semester will end sooner than I expect. Before i know it, we'll be practicing for the Christmas season again in the glee club, and have all our workshops too! Can't wait for sembreak!

HOPE TO UPDATE YOU GUYS SOON! Will post again if I find free time! Now, back to physics. Wish me luck on my exam tomorrow. 3rd round! Let's get it on!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...Good luck with your acads Ai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana! That's so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah school takes up so much time but hope to see u blog again soon. check out mine blog if u have the time xo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you guys have to say :) Thanks for all your great comments!